The secret to a leaving a voice mail that isn’t immediately deleted.
The answer is presented in a 10 minute whiteboard video. Get a pen, a piece of paper, and your call list. These techniques work.
The key points covered in this white board presentation include:
1) You don’t have 30 seconds … you may not even have ten.
2) Treat a voice mail like we used to treat an assistant with a scrap of paper.
3) Avoid the four most common mistakes. MORE >>
How to close deals with SMB’s
It’s been long known that the key market for SaaS services are the SMB’s. Who else would react so positively to superior technology at a lower cost and without and CapEx investment? Verio (who has major ambitions – and big funding from NTT - to be a large cloud provider) recent released the results of it survey of 515 SMB IT decision makers.
Here are some of the key findings from the research: MORE >>
Getting past the “gate-keeper”
There is a simple riddle whose answer will help you easily get past gatekeepers. The riddle is this, ‘what is the job of the person you are talking to? AND … How can you do it for them?’ MORE >>
Price = Cost + Risk + Hassle
Have a list of prospects that should have bought but didn’t?
Do an ROI analysis on a hot deal and it shows great results for your solution … but they didn’t buy?
Have lower than average website conversions (SaaS industry average for conversion is 32%)? MORE >>
The Five Obstacles to Every Sale
There are five major problems to overcome in sales
- Cold Calling: How do I get them to take my call, get past gate keepers, etc.
- Prospecting: how do I get them to talk to me/give me time
- Qualifying: how do I not waste time with poor prospects
- Getting to the Decision Maker (DM): how do I get there and how do I get this guy stopping me out of the way
- Log-jams: how do I “unstick” deals and get them to buy. MORE>>